jIvanmukta's grace

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 1 04:36:01 CDT 2002

Dear Chandrasekaran,

Though I will not agree with your views of dubbing Sri
Ramakrishna/Sri Ramana as jivanmuktas, I believe you
have a point here.

As SriKrishnaji has pointed out all traces of the
jivanmukta are dissolved in death but the fact remains
that people have reported sightings of great souls.
Now these sightings may be either hallucinations or it
may be that Ishvara fulfills his duties of appearing
in front of his devotees in whatever form he worships.

Only today I read the personal account of a devotee
who had the darshan of his realized Guru when the
latter left his body.

Sri Krishnaji?

Regards
Jagannath