New member introduction: Steve Wray

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Mon Oct 21 14:01:35 CDT 2002

Can you explain for the benefit of members the following paragraph a little
more?

Just on the side, the only place I read about quantum computers is in
Michael Crichton's "Timeline".  He admits that all the theories he has
propounded, though being studied by the academia, is in the realm of
speculation.

Regards,
SVS

The thing which most recently sparked my interest, was the discovery
that the theory of quantum computers opens up a whole field
of scientific validation of Advaita Vedanta etc. in terms of the
many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.