Bhakti yoga

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Fri Jun 28 12:16:37 CDT 2002

The quote is from the book titled "Jnaneshwari" by Sri M. R. Yardi and
published by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, 1995.

The location of the quote is in page xxi of Preface.  It says it is from
Ovis (155-170).  I think Ovi is a Marathi meter/stanza.  It is part of the
commentary for BG 9.11.  Stanza 9.11 translated in the words of the author -
"Fools scoff at me who have taken this human form, not knowing My higher
nature as the great Lord of all beings".  The quoted section can be found in
the commentary portion of this stanza.

FYI:  I know your leanings (ISKCON).  I would not want to enter into an
argument on this matter.

Also, on the side - long ago (1.5 years ago), you had asked for some
information about the source of the shloka that appears in the prarthana
section of the Andhra-sampradAya-sandhyAvandanam, starting "SivAya vishnu
rUpAya, Siva rUpAya vishNavE...".  It is from SkandOpanishad.

Regards,
SVS

>  Hare Krishna,  prabhuji, can you quote me the exact verse reference in
BG for this.  Thnx in adv.