ADVAITA-L Digest - 6 Jul 2002 to 8 Jul 2002 (#2002-166)

hemang Chamakuzhi Subramanian hemangcs at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 8 11:41:19 CDT 2002

how does it matter whethter one is a shaivaite or a viashnaviate..is it not enuff if the person is a follower and a seeker of knowledge?
 Do you become a shaivaite or vaishnavaite if you were born to one?
 -Hemang