Weekly page from Hindu Dharma: Upa-puranas and Others

Rajesh Sarin Rajesh_Sarin at RIL.COM
Sun Dec 29 22:54:33 CST 2002

Is this the same book "Hindu Dharma" which is refered to, in this list.
Can the list answer questions forwarded to the supplier of the book
regards - Sarin Rajesh

To:    vedams at vedamsbooks.com

Subject:    Dharma

Please send the following details for the below mentioned book :

1) Is this the same book which is known as "Deivatthin Kural"
   in Tamil ?
2) What is the cost of this book for India & Indians ?
3) What would be the cost if this book is sent by Post Parcel
   or VPP, to be sent to Jamnagar Gujarat!
4) Alternatively, where can I buy this book within Gujarat ?
   Please send name of Book Store / Phone No. / Address / e-mail

Hindu Dharma : The Universal Way of Life/Pujyasri Candrasekharendra
Sarasvati Svami. Mumbai, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. 2000. xxxix, 828 p., ISBN
81-7276-055-8.

This book is available from:
Vedams eBooks (P) Ltd.
Vardhaman Charve Plaza IV,
Building # 9, K.P Block, Pitampura,
New Delhi 110 034, India
Fax: 91-11-25745114 or 91-11-27235613
e-mail: vedams at vedamsbooks.com

bhaskar.yr at IN.ABB.COM@LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG> on 30-12-2002 09:15:59

Please respond to List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
       <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>

Sent by:    List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
       <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>

> Namaskar,
>
> It would be a good compilation to have all the names of
> our Ancient Scriptures in one page.

Btw while you are looking for Hindu Dharma, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan also
published a book called "The Vedas" which is based on discourses by the
beloved Swami Chandrashekhara Bharati of Shringeri and which contains a
lot of information on this subject.

>  Hare Krishna, just FYI, "The Vedas" is the compilation of discourses by
His holiness Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati  of Kanchi Mutt published by
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.  You can find some excerpts from this book in
Advaitin home page also.  Hari Hari Hari Bol!!! bhaskar