FW: Earnest request for information (fwd)

Vidyasankar vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 10 21:08:25 CST 2002

>> > 1. "Siva Mahimna Stotram" with 2 Sanskrit commentaries
>> > 2. "Ganga Lahari" with Sanskrit commentary
>> > 3. "Lalita Sahasranaama" with Sanskrit commentary

Publications other than those of Nirnayasagar could be okay for the above.
Indeed, it would be quite likely that some of the other publications are
merely copies of the Nirnayasagar editions!

>> > 4. "Bhattikavya" with Sanskrit commentary.

This would be more difficult to find from other publishers. I'll post
details if I can track down somebody who has the Nirnayasagar edition and
who is willing to sell it or provide a photocopy.

Vidyasankar