jIvanmukta's grace

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 31 13:13:43 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

(Ofcourse, expect better answers from other scholers
on the list)

As such it is called a sarIram; srIyatE iti sarIram.
For an ordinary person the sUkshma sarIra remains to
take another body. But, for a jIvanmukta, even the
sUkshma sarIra will get dissolved.

As such a jIvanmukta has realised that he is not
sarIram. So, why would such One need a sarIram, to
bless his devotees. That One is ever existing as
Existance, Consciousness, Bliss.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna