brahmavid=Krishna

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 30 15:34:28 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM> wrote:
> What exactly do you mean by "the two states should
> not
> be confused?" Please explain.
>
> > >1: if(capable=true)
> > >2:  {
> > >3:   ask("Dear Sir, will you do it?");
> > >4:   if (answer=no)
> > >5:    {
> > >6:    ask("Why not?");
> > >7:    }
> > >8:   else /*answer=yes*/
> >
> > There can be a third response to this question,
> > which is silence, and this
> > would be the typical answer of a Brahmavid to most
> > people.
> >

> Why don't you see that there are only two
> possibilities? It's a simple yes/no question. He
> either can or he cannot. Period. Silence is not an
> answer. Run! Run! Run from that terrible imposter
> whose answer to that question is silence!

As  you think great about your programming logic, so
also remember that in Electronics there is a 'Don't
care condition' which means 'Yes or No' and 'Yes and
no'.

Now, you are trying to explain using symbolic logic.
In my previous e-mail I asked you to do the same
thing, so you realise that your anology does not lead
to your conclusions.
Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna