Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails)

Roger Floyd Slowfork at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 20 10:53:02 CDT 2002

Dear Jagannath and group

I'm quite happy to admit that Kiran already has paranormal powers. Has he not
just stirred up a tornedo of truly miraculous proportions in this highly
intelligent and erudite little teacup?

As far as I can see there is no real consensus about the answers to his
questions. I think we should take care not to just resort to statements of
faith when confronted with awkward posers of this kind. The reason that they
cannot be readily dissolved away is that they bring two fundamentally
different world-views, the religious and the scientific into collision.