"Jagat satya!"

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 8 02:16:25 CDT 2002

Vyasji,

Namaskar.

As I have stressed earlier I am here to learn. My
original post in this thread was simply to know the
reaction of the forum which I had joined just then and
it was not intended to be anything else.

I will definitely contact you off list to know more on
the subject of varnashrama.

However I feel you should not have signed off the way
you did. I myself never meant to offend/ to be
disrespectful towards anyone.

There is a sloka of Sri Chaitanya (in Sikshastakam)
which I always keep in mind;

trinadapi sunichena tarorapi sahishnuna
amanena manadena kirtaniya sada Hari

(Be) as humble as a blade of grass, as patient as a
tree. Give respect to all, expect respect from none.
Chant unceasingly the name of the Lord.

This is my "Bhaja Govindam..". I know that
"sannihitakale" it is my work, devotion and knowledge
which alone will help me.

Regards and no hard feelings please,

Jagannath