Member Participation

V V S Mani vvsmani at EMIRATES.NET.AE
Fri Sep 1 21:50:44 CDT 2000

Dear All,
Namaskarams.
In fact, I have been one of the members having almost nil participation
except for reading some of the mails in full ( most topics to above) anyway,
I am leaving this country ( UAE, Sharjah to be precise) back to India due to
some problems back home. I am going back to Britannia in India as of now. My
other mail address would be vvsmani at excite.com or vvsmani32 at hotmail.com
I hope to get serious into getting towards DharmaAacharanam while at Madras.
I need to establish personal contacts with the memebers in Madras to help
this cause.
I sign off temporarily now.
Namaskarams.
VenkataSubramani.(V.V.S. MANI)