Palm leaf manuscripts (fwd)

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Tue Jan 4 17:42:17 CST 2000

If you know any information, please post it to the list, I
forward the information to shankari rangarajan.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ravi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:07:15 -0800
From: "[iso-8859-1] shankari rangarajan" <rangasha at yahoo.com>
To: dvaita-list at dvaita.org
Subject: Palm leaf manuscripts

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in Sankaracharya's works of
Soundaryalahari. I came to know that these slokas are written in palmleaves and
preserved in  one of the library/museum in Philadelphia. Would you please  help
me in locating the palm leaf manuscript , as where can I see them ? I would be
much obliged if you can help me in this regard. Thanking you , Sincerely yours,
Shankari Rangarajan.

=====
WITH LOVE,  SHANKARI RANGARAJAN

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam