RFD on advaita-siddhi 12

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Feb 29 21:52:49 CST 2000

> To conclude, while there may be good reasons for members to stay silent,
> there are better reasons for them to speak up.  Anands words should be
> taken not as an admonishment but as friendly advice from someone who
> cares.
>
> --

Hari Om,

Very true observation by Sri Vyas. He must have saved Anand the trouble
of
replying. I am sorry for misinterpreting Sri Anand's feelings. I think,
I must
check my impulsive nature before I make a comment. Sri Vyas has very
aptly put
in words the purpose of one joining this list. One should not have any
inhibition to ask any question related to the subject. I can see very
well how
broad minded this forum is in making things easy for new comers. Yes, we
must
make the best use of it. Otherwise we would be the losers, not the List.

Once again I say sorry for my hurriedly made remark.

Regards,
Latha Vidyaranya

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam