ADMIN: Problems viewing archive URLs

Sanjivendra Nath dnath at ENTERACT.COM
Mon Sep 13 22:11:08 CDT 1999

Sir,Kindly sign me off from the mailing list for now.
Sanjiv
Email address;Dnath @enteract.com
-----Original Message-----
From: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
[mailto:ADVAITA-L at braincells.com]On Behalf Of Jaldhar H. Vyas
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 9:49 PM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: ADMIN: Problems viewing archive URLs

Ok, I've heard from a couple of people who have been successful and a
couple who have been unsuccessful in viewing the article which Anand gave
the URL to.

The common thread amongst the unsuccessful is that you seem to be using a
browser or other HTML-based email client and the http...etc. is being
displayed as a hyperlink.  So you click on it and the end of the URL is
being cut off which is why you get an error when you try to access it.  I
suggest that instead you copy it out into your browsers navigation window
(where you normally type web addresses) instead.

I'll repost the article for those who have been unable to see it.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.

--