some thoughts on the mind

Sunder Hattangadi gourish at INTERNET1.NET
Wed Apr 28 20:27:00 CDT 1999

namaste,

    Congratulations on selecting a vital topic for discussion.

    One suggestion I would like to offer, is to organise the
presentation in such away that:

1.    Your comments come first, buttressed by specific references to the
scriptures you base them
        on.
                OR
2.    Quote the scriptural sentence/passage, and comment on it.

3.    Categories of questions that are answered, viz. what, why, how,
where, when, and who as
       relevant to the passage/comments.

        This can help readers comment on a specific area. It would also
help to compare other similar words, like chitta, antaHkaraNa, etc.

Regards,

Sunder