SaktAdvaita

Guy Werlings guy.werlings at WANADOO.FR
Sat Oct 17 10:36:00 CDT 1998

Anand Hudli wrote:

>  Guy Werlings wrote:
>
> >Who could provide some info on SAktAdvaita vedAnta ?
> >
> (...)
>

>  These have been translated into English by Krishna Warrier,
>  published by Adyar Research Library and Research Centre, Madras.
>
>  The upaniShads have also been published in the original text and
>  with the commentary of upaniShad brahma yogin in Sanskrit. As far as
>  I know, this commentary has not been translated.
>
>  Anand
>
>  PS: I posted excerpts from the bahvR^ichA with notes based on
>  upaniShad brahma yogin's commentary earlier this year. I am planning
>  to do the same for the tripurA and the saubhAgya-laxmI upaniShads.
>  namaste Anand !

Thanks for the info. I went through tre ADVAITA-L archives, found all
your contributions and printed them down. But I'd like to ask you
wjether I am authorized to read them and study them (see my earlier
discussions on the subject with Ravisankar S. Mayavaram)

With all my respects

namAmi bhagavAtpAdam Sankaram lokaSankaram |

Guy