New member introductions

Anand Hudli anandhudli at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 24 14:39:16 CST 1998

 I welcome the new members of the list. At the same time,
 I would like to request them and all others on the list to
 participate in the discussions. Please do not feel shy to
 discuss Shankara's teachings on the list. That is exactly
 what this list is for! I am writing this because most of the
 people on the list have remained silent after the introductory
 note. We would like know more about what everyone thinks about
 Shankara and advaita.

 Please note that I am not bringing up this point regarding any
 particular person, but list members in general who have not
 participated at all or have participated in a very limited way
 in discussions.

 Best wishes,

 Anand