Karma..

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Nov 9 10:44:33 CST 1998

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Vidyasankar Sundaresan wrote:

> Usually, quite some import is lost in the translation, and on the whole, I
> think Warrier does a decent enough job.  There are many translations of
> the gItA itself, but I am not aware of many other translations of
> Sankara's bhAshya on the gItA. Are there others published by the RK Math?

I bought the book by Warrier from Vedanta Catalog
http://www.vedanta.com/

They sell one other translation of shankara bhAShya of bhagavad
gItA by svAmi gambhIrAnanda.
http://www.vedanta.com/12.html

Since Krishna Warrier, gives the original saMskR^itam.h text
along with the translation.  I try to read the saMskR^itam.h text
few times along with the translation. Also Warrier has split the
comlex sandhi-s and made the reading of the text relatively
simple.

Ravi