AmnAya stotram.h - dvAraka maTha

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Sat Nov 7 16:15:27 CST 1998

> My sanskrit knowledge is not very good
> so I was finding it hard to decipher
> the pure sanskrit slokas.

namaste Srinivas:

I am sorry for not posting a detailed translation with the
verses. My knowledge of saMskR^itam is close to zero. To write a
translation (through contemplation and with the help dictionary)
I need a lot of time. Since, I do not have that much time at
present, I am not doing it. I will post the summary, as I did for
the dvAraka maTha, for the other three AmnAya maTha-s.

May be scholars like shrI Charles Wikner*, can help by posting
the meaning as I post the verses.

With regards,
Ravi

* There is a nice introductory text to sa.nskR^itaM written by
shrI Charles Wikner in the Jaguar site

ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/private/sanskrit/