New member introduction: Catherine Asche

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Mon May 4 21:14:52 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 11:57:26 +1100
From: Catherine Asche <casche at netspace.net.au>
To: Ravi Mayavaram <msr at reddy20.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re:

Dear Group,
           As new members are asked for a brief introductory letter,
here it is. I am Australian, aged 40, part time student and long time
seeker who after many years looking at various religious and
philosophical systems discovered Advaita via the writings and dialogues
of such modern sages as Ramana Maharshi and Ramesh Balsekar. In a unit
on Indian Philosophy at the university we looked at the some of the
Upanishads, and the Bhagavad Gita, but this was very brief and
superficial, so I'll be eager to learn more.
Catherine.