your mail

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Jun 30 14:04:55 CDT 1998

namaste

I am sorry for sending a personal message (which I wanted to send to my
wife) to list.  In fact I took this clip from Vaidya's post.

BTW Amma is shrI mAta amR^itAnandamayI. She is a great Saint from Kerala,
India. My wife is Amma's devotee+disciple.  In fact last two days I took
off to be in Dallas to be in the presence of this great teacher. Through
Amma, I got a glimpse of how God's love will be towards all Her children.
Monks of Amma's ashram belong to "puri" order (Amma got them initiated
into the order through shrI rAmakR^ishNa maTham)  More or less the main
text they use for worship is shrI lalitAsahsranAmam and most of them
worship God in the form of shrI mAta.

I again apologize for forwarding the message to the list.

With respects,
Ravi
mInalochani pAshamochani