KAMESWARI

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Jun 16 13:38:17 CDT 1998

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 Chelluri at aol.com wrote:

>                                             OM
> NAMASTE
>
> IF ANYBODY ON THE LIST HAVE ASHTOTTARAM OR STOTRAM OF SRI KAMESWARI DEVI,
> PLEASE SEND ME A COPY.   I WILL PAY ALL COSTS.
>
> CHELLURI.N RAO, 139 TESTA, A-104, NAPERVILLE, IL. 60540 USA
>
> THANKS

namaste

I think if you contact shrI Chaitanyananda, he may be able to help you. I
remember reading in their page (www.srividya.org) that they have a huge
collection of books. Sri Chaitanyananda is shrIvidyopAsaka and I think he
is trying to establish shkati pITham-s in the states.

I dont know him or anyone in his mission personally. But I bought a book
from them called "shrIvidya pUjA vidhAnam" is a 600 page book with a huge
collection of mantras related to shrIvidyopAsana.  But that book does not
list kAmeshvari aShTottarashatanAmastotram. If you contact the pITham ,
they may help you.

Sri Chaitanyananda can be reached at:

           Sri Rajarajeswari Peetam
           33 Park Circle
           Rochester, NY 14623
           Phone: (716) 272 8081

You can contact them by e-mail also, their address in in the WWW page
webmaster at srividya.org

I got this address of their www page. BTW shrI lalitAtrishatI has many
names which address shrI lalitAparameshvarI with the name  kAmeshvarI.
Personally I  think you can use trishatI or lalita sahsranAmam to
worship.  kAmeshvarI is one of the names of shrI lalitAparameshvarI.

I am sorry for not in a  position to help you.

With respects,
Ravi