your mail

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 27 12:12:35 CDT 1998

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Giridhar wrote:

> Clearly, except for a handful, many in the group seem to have ignored the
> wisdom quotations posted by Rama. Well, he seems to be an untiring person
> (like Jaldhar) responding to these posts. I have long given up hope that

There are over 90 members on the list. Of which only a few write
on a regular basis, others are often silent listeners. You do not
have enough information to conclude about how well it was
received and how many good points that were made are being
followed.  Hence, I think your statement above is incorrect.

Ravi

mAyammayani ninne pilachite nAto mATlADarAdA
nyAyamA (mInAkShyamma) mInAkShikidi
                                - shyAmashAstri

I call you with love "My mother" yet you do not
speak to me at all, is it fair O mInAkShI

ennamma ena anbOdu nAn azhaiththum
 pEsAthiruththal muRaiyo mInAkShI