124. sarvamangalA

Subhanu Saxena Subhanu.Saxena at INTL.PEPSI.COM
Wed Aug 26 02:12:38 CDT 1998

On 26 August, Mantralaura wrote:

> I am going to be moving in a couple  of days and will be close
> to Arsha Vidya GurukulaM. Then I will see Pujya Swami Dayananda,
> Swami Tadatmananda, and all the other friends there. So, I will be
> offline after tomorrow until Oct.

I am delighted to see that there are females on this site.  I had gotten
the impression since I joined the list that there were none (I have only
seen postings from males).  I hope there are more out there who are
interested in Vedanta, and I look forward to their contributions

Regards

Subhanu