122. sarvaj~nA

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Aug 20 17:16:50 CDT 1998

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Ravisankar S. Mayavaram wrote:

> 122. sarvaj~nA
>
> SHE who is omniscient. SHE knows all. According to the shruti,
> yaH sarvaj~naH sarvavit (munDakopaniShad). SHE is sarvaj~nA, SHE
> is knows  everything.

It should read "SHE knows everything", Initially, I typed SHE is
aware of everything, later changed it to SHE knows everything.
But did not delete the "is".  These days, I do not directly type
from the book. I type what I remember after reading it.