Unknowability of the self.

Allan Curry un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Mon Jun 23 21:27:59 CDT 1997

Dear Vidyasankar,

>Yes, it is traditional to seek guidance or verification from a guru, and
>therefore go in search of one.

If I had the money, I would go to India to seek the guidance of your guru
as soon as I could update my vaccinations and get a visa.

I appreciated your concern more than I can say. Of course I will write to
him soon. It will be difficult to try to squeeze my heart into words but
I will try.  If you like, I will let you know what happens.

Is Swami Bharati Tirtha the same one with whom the author of "The Ochre
Robe" has the dialogue?  Can you tell me more about your guru?  Can I
read about him somewhere? Has he written much in English?

with sincere thanks,

Allan Curry