Dream & Waking States

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Tue Jul 9 15:09:59 CDT 1996

On Tue, 9 Jul 1996, Gummuluru Murthy wrote:

>   I am following the discussion on this topic with great interest. As a new
>  entrant
>   to the Discussion Group, I would like to look at the archives and refer to
 the
>   earlier discussion on this which Giri referred to in his posting.

        I did not mean to impede a discussion on jagrat/svapna debate,
but Ramakrishna, Vidyasankar, egodust, and others made some excellent
points on this topic. The archives on this particular topic are in

        http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~advaita/LOG9605D.txt
and     http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~advaita/LOG9605E.txt

dhanyavaad.