[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 01:53:51 EDT 2017

Namaste Adityaji,

I cannot further the discussion with anyone who top-posts continuously. It
shows that there is no structured discussion inline with points made. Every
time a tangential point is brought in ignoring all that was discussed or
the same point is repeated in a lengthy post as if it is the original post.
Its going nowhere.

In any case, I have presented my perspective as to why your understanding
of DSV is incorrect, all the more now with your equating the Ishvara of DSV
with Buddhist devas and what not, with absolutely no basis,
misunderstanding Ajatavada, Gaudapadacharya's turiya which is nothing but
Mandukya mantra's chaturtham, discarding Sw. Prakashananda completely...
what use is my explanation or anyone else's then when you have preconcluded!

Finally, when you say that the problem with DSV is that it doesn't add up
consistently, revisit SDV approach, thereby thinking of your subjectivity
of not understanding DSV and kindly do not present it as an objective
conclusion. :) Thank you and best wishes.

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */