[Advaita-l] Regarding Padmanabhaswamy

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 13 08:28:36 EDT 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I understand it is vast topic. I am actually reading a book by Surendranath Dasgupta. Reading the original in Sanskrit especially is almost impossible for me. So for now, perhaps I will regard his views as final because he seems quite reasonable.

Ø     I have not read his book and don’t know his credentials hence cannot make any comment.  It is better to  check with others whether he is in line with Advaita tradition while presenting his view points.

Ø   Good luck prabhuji.
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar