[Advaita-l] Fwd: antakaraNa in animals

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 05:30:43 EDT 2017

Dears
As per our tradition even inert objects like trees,stones,mountains ,rivers have minds of their own.Even soul is there according to certain schools of thought. Anthakaranam is comprised of mind ,intellect ,and the I ness or Ahamkaram .May be these three present in them in very minute quantities.So animals may be having some increased proportions in these three .There is a reference to wind blowing ,Sun rising because of fear in Brahman.(Taitreya Upanishad)Fear is an emotion which is generated by the anthakaranam.So for sure animals have anthakaranam.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad