[Advaita-l] Fwd: antakaraNa in animals

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 11 06:11:32 EDT 2017

Namaste Subbu Ji,
Can we say that the 'anthakaraNam' also differs in respect of its ability to reflect 'chaitanyam', like a mirror ? i.e  In 'jada' the reflection medium is almost nil and in a jnAni it is the most 'sAtvic', the best possible for an embodied where the 'aatma paramaatma' aikyam is firmly established 24*7.
Regars
Balagopal