[Advaita-l] Defintion of anubhava

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:15:59 EDT 2017

Namaste Sarmaji,

I understand the self-contradictory nature of language and hence my
contention is with calling अनुभव as a wrong word, but ज्ञान as right,
whereas there is no difference between the two if you take the definition
given. If we differ with the definition, we need one of our own, which is
what I am asking about. Fortunately, the English translation *knowledge* is
not as misunderstood as *experience*.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 4:28 PM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l <