[Advaita-l] Defintion of anubhava

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:58:30 EDT 2017

As long as we are using language produced by a world of duality and
plurality
we cannot avoid these self contradictory expressions in describing ultimate
advaitic state.

But language is necessary only in world of duality.

यत्र सर्वमात्मैवाभूत् ...!!!

regards,
Sarma.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <