[Advaita-l] Sringeri Jagatguru announces His Successor

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:10:36 CST 2015

Namaste
I had already clarified Adi Sankara was a great Integrator. Like him every
Swamiji of Sankara Maths must be a Integrator but not Divider. Even if many
people dont express their mind felt feeling the Guru must understand that
and remove feeling of Division. He must act in such a way to avoid division
of people into linguistic and regional backgrounds. Because Adi Sankara
acted like that.

We can tell youngsters to follow our tradition. To bring up youngsters
properly Parents, Swamijis and other surroundings are all required. You
cannot say responsibility is only with Parents. Swamijis must also do the
duty to guide youngsters. Otherwise in next 50-60 years you will not see
anybody following our Vedic customs.

We tell youngsters to do Sandhya Vandana daily. If they say I can do it
once in while but not daily we ask do you not eat food every day? Similarly
you have to do Sandhya daily. Similarly the Swamijis must also guide the
people constantly. It is not sufficient if they come and give speeches once
in a while or appear on TV once in a while. It must be regular and ongoing.