[Advaita-l] Sri Ramana Maharshi - A revolutionary?

Karthik Subramanian karthikvathula at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 00:58:10 CST 2012

Subrahmanian-ji and Praveen-ji,

Thanks for your thoughts. I somehow felt that several Ramana followers felt his teachings to be more easier to follow, probably because of the fact that the traditional teaching (i.e. sampradaya marga) laid foremost emphasis on karmakanda before jignasa and they felt they could circumvent it.

Regards,
Karthik