[Advaita-l] About Late Sri Devanathan

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:11:16 CST 2012

Recently this forum was informed of the sad demise of a member Sri
Devanathan.  I had a few interactions with him through email and also
g-talk and had found him a very soft natured person.  I am forwarding to
this forum a post containing some details about Sri Devanathan.  May his
soul rest in peace.

subrahmanian.v