[Advaita-l] [Samskrita] Re: tattvasamIxA of shrI-vAchaspatimishra

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:32:11 CST 2012

The address to shop tattvasamIxA was given in original post.
bhAvashuddhi of AnandapUrNa and abhiprAyaprakAshikA of chitsukha were
published under Madras Government Oriental Series. I don't know about their
availability.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://dooid.com/lalitaalaalitah>*