[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:20:22 CDT 2011

Hari Om, Srinivasan ji,

If you're still on this group, you should already know that the list
includes various topics and this particular thread was useful to many. Your
particular focus may well be on some threads that suit your approach to
spirituality, but you can't deny others the threads of discussions they find
valid, including me. I particularly found this thread very enlightening,
though I'm late to catch up with it and am still to read all the
content. There are many silent readers in this list (always have been) who
may have immensely benefited from this thread, and those who didn't surely
picked up other threads of benefit. Further, your questioning tone in the
thread, though wanting to sound simplistic, could easily offend any
participant, especially a learned one, inciting a response as it did.

To conclude, I'm thankful to all active participants of this thread who
spend time quoting great works with wonderful explanations.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */