[Advaita-l] Bhakti in Shankara's Works
rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:46:37 CDT 2011
Thanks for this. There are a few questions. According to Sankara,
1. What is the definition bhakti?
2. What is the difference between bhakti and upasana?
3. What are the types bhakti?
4. Is bhakti a modification of the mind?
5. Is bhakti a product of avidya or is it of the nature of jnana?
6. What is the meaning so'ham, sivoham, gopalaham etc.?
7. Can a devotee identify himself with saguna brahman in upasana or in
8. Can a devotee identify himself with sakara brahman in upasana or in
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list