[Advaita-l] Jnana and ajnana (Bhakti vs. Jnana)

Ramesh Krishnamurthy rkmurthy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 04:40:01 CDT 2011

Subbu-ji,

Looks like all of us misunderstood Rajaram's question. At least I thought he
meant to investigate avidyA (i.e. existence of avidyA, etc). It is now
fairly clear that he was asking something totally different, although his
wording was rather confusing.

Anyway, the point is that the sAkShi witnesses the ignorance of the pramAtA.
That is all there is to it.