[Advaita-l] Musings on the Fundamentals of Hinduism - 8

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 03:38:08 CDT 2009

Kman,

After reading your observations I have come to the conclusion that you are
no Hindu as you have your own misinterpretation of Dharma and you have
portrayed Ramayana in abysmally anti-Hindu light.  The concluding
observation of you "Again it shows the relative nature of dhrma. If Ravana
had won you all would play the tune differently:-)" confirms my view of you.

And besides Gazni Mohammed who ransacked Hindu temples and plundered the
country is a good guy for you!

This group is for those who have fundamental agreement on the dhaarmic
messages of Veda, Purana and Ithihasa and I am sure it is not intended to be
used to repudiate them.

As such I am going to leave it to the moderators to say if your questions
are genuine and worth answering.  If it is their considered opinion that it
should be answered then I and many others including the moderators in this
group would get into argument with you.