[Advaita-l] Bhashya Parayanam

sundararaman Kunchithapatham kunchithapatham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:37:58 CST 2008

--
K Sundara Raman
Flat no 1C,Door no 1,Subramaniam st.,
Abhiramapuram,Chennai,600 018.
email:kunchithapatham at gmail.com

                                                                  *Parayanam
*

* *

This web site attempts to provide easy way of doing Parayanam of important
Scriptures.

Brahmasutram is part of Prasthanathrayam and Sri Sankarbhashya for
Brahmasutram is the magnum opus of Sri Sankara's Advaita Vedanta Doctrine.

Having studied Srisankara Bhashyam students of Adv.Vedanta would like to do
anusandanam of the Bhashyam and this is the maiden attempt towards this
objective.There is no other better person other than Dr Mani Dravid
Sastrigal  to do the parayanam.

(See http://www.advaitavedanta.org/mullaivasal/mani_dravid_lectures.html)

Bhashyaparayanam of adhyasabhashyam and the first four sutras (called
Chathusutri) is rendered by Dr Mani Dravid in the following site which
students can download and do parayanam.The moolam as  pdf file also is
appended for convenience.I am sure that by next Sankara Jayanthi we will be
proficient to do the parayanam easily.Younger people will be able to do the
parayanam without reference the moolam.

Selected Sthuthis from Srimadhbhagavadam are also appended with moolam as
pdf file at the request of some members.

Abhisravanamanthram is a collection of slokas recited during annual ceremony
as per family practice.

These have been rendered by Sri PN Sundaresan,a student of Dr Goda
Venkateswara Sastrigal

Please send acknowledgement to kunchithapatham at gmail.com

Web Site reference *http://rapidshare.com/users/C1JJ98  password:raman*

* *