ADMIN: Please stop discussions on Madhyamaka

Tue Jun 27 22:30:57 CDT 2000

Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM> wrote:

>The threads on Madhyamaka have run their course now and worse are
>degenerating into name-calling so we must regretfully ask the participants
>to take them to email or some other forum.

Good! I was debating whether to post another thing on that topic, but
noticed that things had become rather muddled.

Just as a final shot, I would ask people interested in Advaita and in
Madhyamaka to pay attention to how both schools discuss the issue of human
memory and recognition. This is intimately tied in to their views of
consciousness in the three states.

Vidyasankar

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam