ADMIN: Please stop discussions on Madhyamaka

S. V. Subrahmanian svs_shankara at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 27 09:51:02 CDT 2000

Dear Shri Nanda,

Since the discussion is ending, could you for the benefit of people who have
not been able to follow all the arguments between you and other members,
just summarize (5 lines will do) what your stand is or what you finally
wanted the members to understand.  Also please give a reference list of
books that one might read and understand Buddhism, which in your opinion is
authoritative.

I am only asking this as a conclusion.  I request members not to start a
discussion on whether a particular book is authoritative or not.  We all
know that is just an opinion of one of the members - that's all.  We will
strictly abide by the rules of the admin.

Thanks for your enlightening contribution to the topic.