Liberation and citta vRtti nirodha

H.B.Dave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Thu Jul 13 03:14:54 CDT 2000

Vidyasankar Sundaresan wrote:

> Thanks, Charles. I've been hard pressed for time lately, hence the
> delay in responding. I would still appreciate other comments and
> translations.

Dear Vidyasankar,
Thanks for starting this thread.
I doubt if one can improve very much upon Charles excellent effort at
translation and summarising, but I do have a few points to make and also offer
a few references. Due to my current commitment to the list, may  I take more
time ? One has to be careful with this topic because many beginers may
misunderstand. Because the whole mental process involved here depends upon
"sraddhaa, my suggestion is : let us go a bit slow and take our time to put a
reply.

-- Himanshu

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam