Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Mon Aug 25 01:54:32 CDT 1997

Hi All !

At 12:49 PM 22/08/97 -0700, Giri wrote:

>        I completely agree. His Holiness Sringeri acharya mentions that
>first we should practice the simple dharma (like speaking truth, doing our
>duties, and sense-control etc.) before we start embarking on knowledge of

To what degree can an ego control itself? Isn't it better to realise the
Self first? Seek first the kingdom of heaven; realise the self. Then there
is true love and power - the split is healed. I've tried the approach of
morality and dharma and I just _cannot_ do it! By that standard I'm
disqualified from realising who I am..!?