[Advaita-l] FW: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: RE: Re: [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:59:25 EDT 2024

Namaste.

I had in my earlier post referred to Tai Up Bhashya reference on this
topic. I had also just mentioned that reference could also be made to the
Vartika by Swami Sureswaracharya on the same. I am listing below details
concerning the same

TUBV 288-308, English, Balasubrahmanian, PDF 212 - 223.

                           Kannada,  SSS, PDF 102 - 106.

TUBV Tika, Anandagiri Acharya , PDF 115 - 120.

 Tai Up with commentaries of Shankaracharya,

Sureswaracharya and Sayana (Vidyaranya) translated into english
by Sri Mahadeva Shastri,  PDF 433 – 444

The above has an illuminating discussion on the current topic. I am taking
the liberty of addressing this post directly to Venkat Ji and  Chittaranjan
Ji as well just to draw their specific attention to the same, in case they
have already not referred to the same.

Regards

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>