[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: RE: Re: [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 06:13:10 EST 2024

Namaste Bhaskar ji,

I understand your predicament.

However, re "I cannot authoritatively justify my own stand using their own
logic and arguments"

You are under no obligation to justify yourself to others, nor are you
obliged to convince yourself using someone else's methodology.

It is worth remembering that logic and reasoning can never establish the
correctness of anything. At best they can only prove the possibility of
something. That is why reasoning is not included within the six pramANa-s.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan