[Advaita-l] [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:58:53 EST 2024

Dears
Apaurusheya aspect of Vedas is indisputable is my opinion.You can go through our Kanchi Periaval’s Deivathin Kural discourses.He has mentioned about the Vedas as apaurusheya though He had not elaborated about why they are so termed.But he does giveHis reasoning.As per my understanding the rishis were Manthra Drushtas and they just captured the manthras or Ricks ( these just occurred to them but they did not compose them to convey their thoughts)
In fact Vedas were breath of the Brahman.Chandas .That is why we touch our nose while uttering chandhas when we perform Sandhya Vandhanam ( Deivathin Kural is my reference)
My this post is just to avoid unnecessary controversies when matters were accepted by our Acharyas.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad