[Advaita-l] [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Sat Mar 2 05:55:54 EST 2024

praNAms Sri Chitta prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am not sure why you think there was a debate between me and Sri Omkar Deshpande on this topic in this group. You have been persistently spreading this misleading account of what happened on this group in the past too and I had pointed out to you that you that no such debate had taken place and you should desist from making such claims.

Ø     My sincere apologies -/\- prabhuji.  As you know, during that priod, there were ocean of mails / exchanges between you and Jay, between you and Omkar, between you and Krishna kadiri and some other active members as well.  I might have mistaken your indulgence in the debate with regard to apaurusheya status of the particular text. As suggested and clarified by you, henceforth, I refrain myself from dragging your name in this.  But if I am not mistaken, Sri Omkar Deshpande argued this issue with (??) very well and I have not seen any meaningful and logical countering except some traditionally inclined minds’ sentimental outbursts.  And if I remember correctly during that time I had also told Sri Omkar Deshpande directly that I would like to see he should lose this debate as my heart goes with tradition (favouring apaurusheyatva) but intellectually I cannot push aside his points ( its faultlessness just because it is not man-made, veda-s are apaurusheya because veda says that etc. highlighting the anyOnyaashraya dosha etc.).  Anyway, I am happy that my repeated mistaken propaganda about your goodself is forced you to re-appear on the stage😊 Please be there for some more time prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar